The insurance industry is currently at a critical inflection point, and must leverage technology to secure competitive advantage and drive efficiency in their businesses.
- Reducing margins and increasing cost base
- Competitive business environment driven by insurance aggregators and comparison shopping
- Insurance technology firms attempting to disrupt new business models
- Using data and analytics to produce better customer experiences and more efficient operations
- Need to combat fraud
- The need to build better digital channel applications that are increasingly personalised and data-driven.
- Ever-increasing regulation, which impinges on ability to deliver and innovate.
- The need to deliver better digital channel experiences over web and mobile.
- The need to adopt and migrate to cloud technology
- Information security
Our Work In The Insurance Industry:
Contino work with enterprise clients in the insurance industries to help them modernise and transform their technology delivery engines. We help our clients meet the challenge of needing to innovate against a complex, interconnected, legacy technology backdrop.
- Moving to cross functional teams operating in a lean and agile way under a DevOps model.
- Introducing additional automation.
- Breaking monolithic applications
- Application development and modernisation of legacy and brownfield applications
If you work for an organisation who are looking to deliver technology faster, with more agility and more cost effectively, please follow one of the links below, or request a free consultation using the form at the bottom of the page.
Arrange A Free Consultation With A Contino Insurance Industry Expert
Contino have worked with many insurance sector organisations who are transforming their technology delivery for speed, efficiency and agility.
We would be happy to share our lessons learnt and state of the art with you and your peers.
Please fill in the form to the left to arrange a consultation or workshop with our expert team, free to qualifying organisations worldwide.