The Public Sector is currently at a critical inflection point, and must technology to secure competitive advantage and drive efficiency in their businesses.
- The need to move faster and with more agility
- Resource challenges and the need to do more with less
- Difficulty in producing single view of the customer
- Ever increasing regulation which impinges on ability to deliver and innovate with software
- Lack of automation and too many manual processes
- Legacy technology and highly complex, interconnected technology stacks
- The need to deliver better digital channel experiences over web and mobile
- The need to adopt and migrate to cloud technology
- Lack of standardisation and use of platforms
- Information security
Our Work In The Public Sector:
Contino work with enterprise clients in the Public Sector to help them modernise and transform their technology delivery engines. We help our clients meet the challenge of needing to innovate against a complex, interconnected, legacy technology backdrop.
- Moving to cross functional teams operating in a lean and agile way under a DevOps model
- Introducing additional automation into software development pipelines
- Breaking monolithic applications into smaller services to support faster iteration
- Application development and modernisation of legacy and brownfield applications
- DevOps Maturity Assessment and strategy at scale
If you work for an organisation who are looking to deliver technology faster, with more agility and more cost effectively, please follow one of the links below, or request a free consultation using the form at the bottom of the page.
Arrange A Free Consultation With A Contino Public Sector Industry Expert
Contino have worked with many government and public sector organisations who are transforming their technology delivery for speed, efficiency and agility.
We would be happy to share our lessons learnt and state of the art with you and your peers.
Please fill in the form to the left to arrange a consultation or workshop with our expert team, free to qualifying organisations worldwide.