The retail industry is currently at a critical inflection point, and must leverage technology to secure competitive advantage and drive efficiency in their businesses.
- Threat from eCommerce for brick and mortar stores
- Margin pressure
- Human resources issues
- Supply chain management
- Using data and analytics to produce better customer experiences and more efficient operations
- Needing to move away from legacy monolithic applications hosted in big application server platforms such as Weblogic and Websphere
- Delivering joined up omni-channel and multi-channel joined up digital experiences
- Delivering compelling mobile shopping experiences
- Modernising back office systems for supply chain and ERP
Our Work In The Retail Industry:
Contino work with enterprise clients in the retail industry to help them modernise and transform their technology delivery engines. We help our clients meet the challenge of needing to innovate against a complex, interconnected, legacy technology backdrop.
- Cloud migration and adoption
- Migrating away from monolithic applications
- Application development and modernisation
- Continuous delivery of mobile applications
If you work for an organisation who are looking to deliver technology faster, with more agility and more cost effectively, please follow one of the links below, or request a free consultation using the form at the bottom of the page.
Arrange A Free Consultation With A Contino Retail Industry Expert
Contino have worked with many retail organisations who are transforming their technology delivery for speed, efficiency and agility.
We would be happy to share our lessons learnt and state of the art with you and your peers.
Please fill in the form to the left to arrange a consultation or workshop with our expert team, free to qualifying organisations worldwide.